Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DCP DCP is offline

Default "Reveal formatting" was in Word 2003. Where is it now? Very imp.

"Reveal formatting" was a very important and helpful feature that I used ALL
OF THE TIME in Word 2003. How do you access this feature now? It would be
terrible if they had taken that feature out!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stacers Stacers is offline

The keyboard shortcut is probably the easiest way to reveal formatting - it's
control and *. (So Ctrl + Shift + 8). You can find the button for it in the
ribbon on the "Home" tab, in the "Paragraph" section (the paragraph marker in
the upper right-hand corner).

Hope that helps!

---
Stacers

Visit my new MS Office tips and tricks blog at: www.stacydubois.com

"DCP" wrote:

"Reveal formatting" was a very important and helpful feature that I used ALL
OF THE TIME in Word 2003. How do you access this feature now? It would be
terrible if they had taken that feature out!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

The bottom center button in the styles pane opens the style inspector. The
bottom left button on the style inspector opens the reveal formatting pane.
Of course you can add a reveal button to the QAT.

Pam

DCP wrote:
"Reveal formatting" was a very important and helpful feature that I used ALL
OF THE TIME in Word 2003. How do you access this feature now? It would be
terrible if they had taken that feature out!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stacers Stacers is offline

Default "Reveal formatting" was in Word 2003. Where is it now? Very im

Ahhh! My mistake - I was thinking that's what you were looking for. The
shortcut to reveal formatting is Shift + F1.

Cheers,