Marcus

Default Internet explorer does not launch

I recently accessed a discussion web site for Expats living in another
country. As soon as I accessed this site a download commenced. Fearful of
viruses I disconnected from the Internet. Since then I have been unable to
launch Internet Explorer on my PC. I have tried removing Internet Explorer
and reinstalling - but it still does not launch. Can anyone recommend some
possible solutions, please?