Dennis Parish Dennis Parish is offline
Junior Member

Default Track Changes: View only a Single Reviewer's Revisions

I would like to accomplish the following in either Word 2007 or 2010.

The original document displays:

"Original Para1
Original Para2"

Turning track changes on, ReviewerA rewrites Para1. ReviewerB logs on and rewrites Para2. The following displays:

"Strikeout Original Para1. Underline New Para1
Strikeout Original Para2. Underline New Para2"
(hovering over the changes shows the revisions on line 1 are ReviewerA's; line 2 are ReviewerB's)

I want the following to display:

"Strikeout Original Para1. Underline New Para1
Original Para2."

I am a new to VBA, but I tinkered using Revisions and View Objects. The best I can accomplish is to display:

"Strikeout Original Para1. Underline New Para1
Original Para2. New Para2."

Any coding suggestions?

Thanks for considering this request.