Jaepyoung

Default I can't remove gray box when I print a document

When I print a document, the printout has gray box which does not appear in
print preview or normal view.

How can't I remove this hiden gray box which only appears in printput.

Thanks for your helps

Jaepyoung

Thanks for your answer.

The gray boxs with number 5 apper in right side in document every odd page.
I set watermark disable.

"Jaepyoung" wrote in message
When I print a document, the printout has gray box which does not appear

in
print preview or normal view.

How can't I remove this hiden gray box which only appears in printput.

Thanks for your helps

It sounds very much like a graphic anchored to the Odd Page Header. Are you
sure you are not seeing this in Print Preview (*not* Print Layout view)? If
it does appear in Print Preview, then go to the View tab of Tools | Options
and make sure you have "Drawings" checked. Then View | Header and Footer (on
an odd page), select the gray box, and press Delete.

If none of the above is true, have you accessed your printer Properties
(from the Printers folder in Control Panel) and checked every tab to make
sure the printer doesn't have a watermark feature?

As a final possibility, there have been a few cases of a graphic inserted as
a "background" that shows up in Web Layout view and is somehow embedded in
the XML of the document. Perhaps that is what this is?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Where is the gray box? Does your printer driver have a watermark feature
(printer Properties)?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.