Helio

Default File size - again !

Hi all,

I´ve had a Word 150 mb doc, difficult to downsize it, even after some NG
hints.
I was only successfull after format all the doc with a unique font (and
unmask ALL effects), causing size drop to 2 mb !!!

After all, ZIPping it at work compact this to only 280 kb !!
Ok.
BUT, working this file at home, ZIPing again, the file remains 2mb !!!

Helio.
Anne Troy

I have some tips he
http://www.officearticles.com/word/r...d_document.htm