Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LoriM LoriM is offline

Default spellcheck text form field

Using Word 2002

I have a protected form template that I have inserted the macro below.
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...ProtectDoc.htm

The macro works fine for all text not inside a form field only when the
document is unprotected. When the document is protected, macros are not
enabled.

Here are my questions:

1) How can I run the spellcheck macro in the protected template? (This form
will be distributed so creating a toolbar button is therefore not an option.)

2) How can I spellcheck the text within the text form fields? I know the
"guts" of the document are correct; we need to be able to spellcheck the text
that users are entering into the fields.

All suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Did you follow the instructions carefully? If it still doesn't work,
you may want to ask in a programming newsgroup.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP