Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
deb deb is offline

Default Need simple checkbox that works when document is protected

I have a template I've created that needs three checkboxes that work when the
document is protected. I've also got FORMTEXT fields, which is why it needs
to be protected. What I'm finding is that after protecting, only the
FORMTEXT fields work.

Even better would be three option buttons, but I do not want to get into
VBA.

THanks in advance for any help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
deb deb is offline

My bad. Sorry. I was trying to use the "Controls" checkbox rather than the
"Form" checkbox. Drats.

Thanks!