Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WolfMaster

Default "How do I delete a Macro from the tool bar?

I added a Macro in word and put it on the toolbar but messed up the macro. I
did a new one with same name to overwrite it but it added a second. I have to
macros of the same thing. How do I remove or delete one of them?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Just removing the button doen't delete the Macro. If you want to delete the
Macro, itself, go to ToolsMacroMacros, click the name of the one you want t
remove, then click Delete.

The button can be removed from the toolbar by holding the ALT key while you
drag it away from the toolbars into the document window. When you see the 'X'
appear at the end of your pointer, release the mouse button & ALT. The button
will evaporate.

Or you can go back into ToolsCustomize & drag the button from the bar
without using ALT.

HTH |:)