Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PBISMaryland PBISMaryland is offline

Default Single click for hyperlink

Hello.

I have a document saved in a Word 97 - 2003 format that I created in Word
2007. As I expected the hyperlinks require me to Ctrl + Click to follow. I
know I can change that to a single click for my computer but is there a way
to change it in the document itself so when I distribute it to other people
they will only need to click once and not have to make any changes to Word
options?

Thanks for your time.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not reliably. That's a user setting rather than a document setting. You could have a macro in the document, but whether a macro
runs on someone elses computer is also something they would be the ones to control.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP