Getting rid of a template

Old August 12th 08, 02:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
blackeyed susan

Default Getting rid of a template

I have created a billing template and now every time I start Word, I get the
template when all I want is a blank document. How do I get rid of this?
Old August 12th 08, 03:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

"blackeyed susan" blackeyed wrote in
message news

Old August 12th 08, 03:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman