Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TruelySelffish TruelySelffish is offline

Default How do I write a letter postponing a business offer?

I need to write a letter declining a business offer, but leaving the option
for future business
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you asking how to start a new document in Word (which we can help you
with) or are you looking for content (which we don't handle)?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]