Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Carl Carl is offline

Default word

When I try to download a label template a error message pos up unable to
download. I have checked internet connection and browser status both are ok.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Are you trying to download via the New dialog box? If so, you may want to
try downloading directly from the Templates section at Office Online
instead. Go to
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CL100632981033.

--
Stefan Blom