Trouble with Creating a form

Old April 18th 08, 09:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
spafanny

Default Trouble with Creating a form

I have created a form using the legacy form options. I am done with it but I
cannot figure out how to lock it so that i may only fill in the text form
fields. The fields are in a table and I have grouped the table but it didn't
allow me to use the fields. I clicked on the Restrict Formatting & Editing
and in the Editing Restrictions. In the drop down menu I choose Filling in
Forms. However it is still not working. What are I doing wrong?
Old April 19th 08, 11:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Did you click on the "Yes, Start Enforcing Protection" button and then click
on OK and the "Start Enforcing Protection" dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP