Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

Old January 27th 18, 07:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 4:30:25 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

I have a template set up in Word. Email me and I will send to you.

I would love to have a copy of this template if it's still available. I only have 2 1099's to print out. Thank you.
Old January 27th 18, 10:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

We used the word template from lucregate.com
Old January 28th 18, 07:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Monday, January 27, 2014 at 4:40:12 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

YES!!! Try This

http://strongdesignstudios.com/2013-...template-word/

Thank you for posting!! It works perfectly!!
Old January 28th 18, 07:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Works beautifully! https://www.1099misctemplate.com/201...-misc-template
Old January 28th 18, 07:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Works perfectly!
https://www.1099misctemplate.com/201...-misc-template

Old January 28th 18, 07:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Apologies. This is the best template!
http://strongdesignstudios.com/2013-...template-word/
Old January 29th 18, 07:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 3:07:57 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 12:55:13 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 10:37:40 AM UTC-6, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

We'll be happy to correct any issues that come up with mac platforms. If it is out of our control, we will gladly provide a refund.

http://lucregate.com/irs-1099-misc-form-print-template/

Thanks! Best couple bucks spent!

Old February 1st 18, 02:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Friday, January 26, 2018 at 9:51:46 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 4:30:25 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

I have a template set up in Word. Email me and I will send to you.

Can I get a copy of your template for Word, Thanks bunches!

Old February 1st 18, 06:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Yes, you can find it at lucregate.com