Trouble with Form

Old February 27th 09, 08:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gloria[_2_]

Default Trouble with Form

I've gone throught the process of protecting the form and when I get to the
"Yes, start enforcing protection" button, it's grayed out and I cannot select
it. It does state Yes, start enformcing protection though. So, I cannot hit
"OK" or whatever the next step is.
Thanks,
Gloria
Old March 3rd 09, 01:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Make sure to delete any ActiveX controls added to the document, and turn off
Design mode; then you should be able to click the Yes, Start Enforcing
Protection button.

If you want detailed instructions, please tell us your version of Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP