Does anyone know how to enable spell check for a protected form?

Old April 6th 05, 09:55 PM
JAMW

Default Does anyone know how to enable spell check for a protected form?

Does anyone know how to enable spell check for a protected form? Once the
document is protected, spell check is turned off. If you fill in the form,
and unprotect it to spell check it and then re-protect it, you lose your
information.