Shayla

Default Knowledge Base submission template?

Does anyone have a Knowledge Base submission template created in Word?

What sort of Knowledge Base? What will you be using the template for?

"Shayla" wrote in message
Does anyone have a Knowledge Base submission template created in Word?

Shayla

We'll use the template for folks to submit information to our IT Service
Desk. Our librarian will move applicable items into the knowledge base
itself. Thanks!

"Shayla" wrote in message
Does anyone have a Knowledge Base submission template created in Word?

I don't know of any specific template for this; if you don't find one in the
Office Template Gallery, then you will probably need to make your own. I
will point out, however, that the template used for the Microsoft Knowledge
Base articles is in Visio, which is a much more powerful program for this
type of forms design.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What sort of Knowledge Base? What will you be using the template for?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Shayla" wrote in message
Does anyone have a Knowledge Base submission template created in Word?

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Suzanne,

I don't know of any specific template for this; if you don't find one in the
Office Template Gallery, then you will probably need to make your own. I
will point out, however, that the template used for the Microsoft Knowledge
Base articles is in Visio, which is a much more powerful program for this
type of forms design.

I rather think INFOPATH, not Visio...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland