Alain TAKAM

Default Student submission of mitigating circumstances

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am an MSc student in Logistics and Supply chain Management and I am not at
the term of my studies. I am therefore writing down my final dissertation,
with the title: "Review of supply chain strategies framwork and conception of
a model for Cameroonian organisations".
Due to the lack of information from Cameroon, as I have not yet received any
answer to 150 copies of questionnaires I sent back home, I am unable to sumit
my dissertation on time, because it becomes unpracticable to develop a model,
which might not be suitable to that environment.
I would therefore like to receive more time from the Examination Board, in
order do develop something reliable.
Hoping that my view is logic, I strongly belive to develop with more time a
prototype of supply chain strategy, which will surely be a take-off of
cameroonian organisation.
Your sincerely
--
Chaleureusement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

....and why are you telling the Word docmanagement newsgroup all this?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Alain TAKAM" wrote in message
[...]

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Maybe one of us is a Cameroonian professor?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
[...]

Herb Tyson [MVP]

Darn. Busted again. I'll have to choose my "secret identity" more carefully.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com