Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ksawb ksawb is offline

Default Word Visual Basic

I have no idea what I'm doing or how to fix it. Someone made some forms
years ago. Now something is wrong with them and I've been asked to fix it.
The person that made the form is not here. I'm getting error reports and when
I tell it to debug this pops up. and the polnum = .DataFields("... is yellow
with a small yellow arrow.

What do I do about it?

With ActiveDocument.MailMerge.DataSource
.ActiveRecord = wdFirstRecord
Agenttest = .DataFields("Agent").Value
polnum = .DataFields("PolNum").Value
sdate = .DataFields("startDate").Value
edate = .DataFields("endDate").Value
'checkadd1 = .DataFields("Address1").Value
'checkadd2 = .DataFields("Address2").Value
End With
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You may want to ask in a programming newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.word.vba.general. Be sure to include a description of what
the code is supposed to do, and what goes wrong.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP