Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word Table is Flickering! Word Table is Flickering! is offline

Default Cannot Lock Customized Toolbar to New Template

I created a new document template with several styles, and I created a
customized toolbar for it. My problem is whenever I email the template to a
co-worker, the toolbar does not appear for them...and it's not even an option
to select from the ViewToolbars menus. I know this can be done because a
template with a customized toolbar has been sent to me once before. I do not
want to go around to everyones computer and customizing a toolbar for each
one of them. I just can't seem to do it. Please help anyone!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Word Table is Flickering! wrote:
I created a new document template with several styles, and I created a
customized toolbar for it. My problem is whenever I email the template to a
co-worker, the toolbar does not appear for them...and it's not even an option
to select from the ViewToolbars menus. I know this can be done because a
template with a customized toolbar has been sent to me once before. I do not
want to go around to everyones computer and customizing a toolbar for each
one of them. I just can't seem to do it. Please help anyone!

see my answer on your identical post:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...e243313e051404

HTH
Robert