Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Misawa.Wade Misawa.Wade is offline

Default How do I transfer a file from my documents to wife's documents

I have a laptop and my wife now has her own documents. How do I move a folder
from my documents to her documents. When I copy the folder then exit my
documents and enter her's I can no longer paste.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not a Word question, but a Windows question. You need to say what
version of Windows you're using, but ordinarily you'd copy or move a
file or folder by using the Copy or Move commands that appear at the
left of an open folder in Windows.

Unless it's impossible for you to change a folder that's under _her_
password because you don't have access to it?