Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
8LimbScience 8LimbScience is offline

Default How do I remove Word from old computer and put onto new computer?

I have Office Suite 2004 with Word 2002 on my old computer. I want to put
this program on my new laptop. How do I remove the program from the old one
and put it onto the laptop???.....This has me baffled.....
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Office Suite 2004? Isn't that a Mac product? Or do you mean Works Suite?
Note that OEM versions of Office products, as supplied pre-installed on PCs,
are licensed only to the original PC.

Otherwise simply install it from the original discs. The EULA of most retail
versions of Office products allows installation on two PCs. You may have to
activate it by telephone.