Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindi B Cindi B is offline

Default memos

Windows 2003

How can I keep the date from changing when I open a previously-saved memo?
Right now, when I open a memo I've sent someone, the date of the memo (when I
created it) automatically changes to the current date. For example, today I
opened a memo I had created on 9/13/06 and the date automatically changed to
today's date. I had to go into Properties to see when I created it so I
could tell my supervisor the date I had sent it. Quite awhile back, our
former Systems Analyst told me of a way to set Word to keep the original
date, but I didn't write it down and our software has been updated.