Hvnsnt2

Default "Margins set outside of printable area"?

I am trying to print an invitation on 5.5" x 8.5" paper. My margins are set
at 1.25" on all sides to allow for the border on the paper. When I try to
print I receive a message stating that the margins are set outside of the
printable area and the text is printed as if it is on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of
paper (printing too far to the right).
Any ideas how to resolve this? My father used all the same settings on his
computer and it printed fine.