Baptist Manor

Default How do I make automatic calculations in a template?

I want to make calulations in a template form using the user input fields.
Jezebel

The values entered by the user are represented by bookmarks. For simple
calculations you can use calculation fields:

{ = {Ref Field1}* {Ref Field2}}

For complex calculations or if you need to apply maths functions, write a
macro to run when the user exits the form field.

"Baptist Manor" Baptist wrote in message
I want to make calulations in a template form using the user input fields.

Graham Mayor

Note that in a form, you will have to check the calculate on exit check
boxes in the properties of the form fields contributing to the calculations
or the calculation will not update.