Pdf Maker error

Old October 7th 08, 04:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rayashe

Default Pdf Maker error

I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, Office 2007 and Windows XP SP3.
I have recently bought the Adobe software and see that it allows to merge to
a pdf and automatically send by email in the same way I am currently doing by
merging my document as an attachment to email.
However, when I have tried using this function I get the error message:
"Word experienced a serious problem with the 'acrobat pdfmaker office com
addin' add-in. If you have seen this message multiple times, you should
disable this add-in and check to see if an update is available. Do you want
to disable this add-in?"
It then exits Word and does a recover.
Any suggestions?
Old October 7th 08, 08:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Obviously it's a problem with the Adobe add-in. Take a look at
www.adobe.com/support/forums/

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Old July 27th 21, 11:39 AM
JamesLAnderson JamesLAnderson is offline

Many people face these issues when they want to content the files to PDF. When I used the PDF converter online I found it the best and it resolve all of my problems. You can use the best tool to resolve your issues.