Play for childs

Old October 20th 21, 09:37 AM
Dervin Dervin is offline

Default Play for childs

Who loves educational games? What games do you prefer? I like logical games, so I can think. And I teach my children to play logical games. They develop intelligence, logic, thinking. It's easier to learn in school and in life, when the logic is developed. Here, I like Puzzle games https://www.manamonster.com/puzzle-games Who else knows what games? Share sites or applications, please.

best place to play Anny_Black23 Page Layout 3 November 24th 21 11:07 AM
new place to play Anny_Black23 Page Layout 1 July 29th 21 08:51 PM
How to play Macros? DDLake New Users 2 April 13th 06 11:36 PM
how can I play CD while using Word? LRH Microsoft Word Help 1 May 10th 05 10:28 AM