Temporary phone number

Old October 31st 21, 08:27 AM
Dervin Dervin is offline

Default Temporary phone number

Can you tell me who knows where I can get a temporary phone number? I need to make several registrations on forums that require entering a phone number.
Old October 31st 21, 08:43 AM
tuil tuil is offline

Originally Posted by Dervin View Post
Can you tell me who knows where I can get a temporary phone number? I need to make several registrations on forums that require entering a phone number.
I certainly don't know if I'd use temporary phone numbers or not, maybe I'd better ask friends or relatives. But if you really need it, you can use temporary sms numbers online here I hope you realize that these numbers are temporary and if you need to reconfirm your account, you can't do that anymore. So weigh the pros and cons.