I need a hanfu for a man

Old November 4th 21, 03:48 PM
Andriano20 Andriano20 is offline

Default I need a hanfu for a man

Can you tell me where I can buy men's Hanfu? I've already spent a lot of time looking for a site where I could order it but all without results. What do you advise?
Old November 4th 21, 11:01 PM
BrainHonesty BrainHonesty is offline

Originally Posted by Andriano20 View Post
Can you tell me where I can buy men's Hanfu? I've already spent a lot of time looking for a site where I could order it but all without results. What do you advise?
It is really more difficult to find men's hanfu than women's versions and it is understandable why, because mainly hanfu is designed for women, and it was so in ancient China. But now a lot has changed, and I think you just have to look more carefully. But I would like to recommend this site https://store.newhanfu.com/ where I saw the men's hanfu in stock for a good price. I think this is exactly what you're looking for! I wish you a good buy!
Old November 5th 21, 04:14 PM
Brodymills Brodymills is offline

I was recently looking at merchandise on ebay and came across just the men's hanfu. I think you should look there