I need electric toothbrush

Old November 8th 21, 01:27 AM
Brodymills Brodymills is offline

Default I need electric toothbrush

Can you tell me where I can buy a good electric toothbrush?
Any advice would be helpful to me.
Old November 8th 21, 02:04 AM
Andriano20 Andriano20 is offline

I know what to advise you. I recently decided to switch to an electric toothbrush, as for me it is more convenient in the first place and also cleans teeth and gums from food, compared to an ordinary toothbrush. So I bought it here https://bathroomer.org/best-electric...receding-gums/ and was very pleased, I would also recommend buying it there, as there's a wide selection at good prices. I think you will find my advice useful. Good luck with your purchase!
Old November 8th 21, 02:23 AM
BrainHonesty BrainHonesty is offline

Originally Posted by Brodymills View Post
Can you tell me where I can buy a good electric toothbrush?
Any advice would be helpful to me.
I would recommend that you buy it at the drugstore, there you will surely buy a good toothbrush and will not worry about its quality.