How do I go vegan?

Old October 22nd 21, 09:45 PM
Jenno Jenno is offline

Default How do I go vegan?

Hello, everyone. I have moved to live in Toronto and have decided to start a new life. I want to go vegan. How do I do it?
Old October 22nd 21, 09:57 PM
Hermut Hermut is offline

New city, new life. Toronto is a city of opportunity and there are a lot of vegans and vegan shops and restaurants. It's not really easy. The most important thing is to be mentally prepared to be vegan. The rest is just habit. Here dana giesbrecht she shares her story. Read the blog and you can find many answers to your questions. I really enjoy reading this blog, it motivates me. I suggest you too.
Old November 8th 21, 11:54 AM
AvaIsabella AvaIsabella is offline

Location: usa

Cut out all animal derived ingredients and incorporate lots of whole grains, beans, legumes, tofu, nuts, and seeds for a healthy vegan diet. Swap out all of your favourite non-vegan items for vegan alternatives. Many people find that relying on vegan burgers, hot dogs, deli slices, cheeses, etc.
spacebar counter
a href= https://codepen.io/redere/full/BaZvPyo//’ spacebar counter/a.

Last edited by AvaIsabella : November 8th 21 at 11:56 AM.