What do you do when you are very nervous?

Old November 7th 21, 12:29 AM
luckypenguin luckypenguin is offline

Default What do you do when you are very nervous?

I had to go through a very difficult event in my life and now I have anxiety all the time. What do you recommend?
Old November 8th 21, 05:46 PM
TeddyBear TeddyBear is offline

Originally Posted by luckypenguin View Post
I had to go through a very difficult event in my life and now I have anxiety all the time. What do you recommend?
I'm sorry something terrible happened to you. We all have bad things happen to us, and it's important to have our loved ones there at those moments. Do you agree with me? If your anxiety is very severe you can see a doctor. I think there are medicines that make people more relaxed.
Old November 8th 21, 08:31 PM
archybows archybows is offline

Originally Posted by luckypenguin View Post
I had to go through a very difficult event in my life and now I have anxiety all the time. What do you recommend?
Get enough and adequate sleep (and ideally wake up without an alarm clock) - lack of sleep makes things worse and makes anxious people even more anxious. Eat a balanced diet, and take breaks to rest. But if this is not enough, you can take a sedative. I took oxazepam brand name, it's great