Has anyone tried this oil?

Old November 12th 21, 08:45 AM
jabriiil jabriiil is offline

Default Has anyone tried this oil?

Hi guys! Has anyone here tried cbd oil? I've been wanting to get some. But I haven't found any reviews. Could someone please tell me about their experience with cbd oil. I would really appreciate it.
Old November 12th 21, 02:50 PM
Rober Ganvazis Rober Ganvazis is offline

Originally Posted by jabriiil View Post
Hi guys! Has anyone here tried cbd oil? I've been wanting to get some. But I haven't found any reviews. Could someone please tell me about their experience with cbd oil. I would really appreciate it.
Hello. I suffer from anxiety and depression since childhood, which has gotten much worse over the years. I come from a family with a significant psychological burden. I have tried various psychiatric medications which have often only made my symptoms worse. Not knowing what to do anymore. I found a page of natural substances that could help me, and I found cannabis and cannabis products. In particular I am talking about the cbd oil uk products that I found on your website. I can say that since using them I feel much better. And I am able to control even my panic attacks, which is really a breakthrough. I am very grateful for these products. They have practically changed my life. So thank you for giving us the opportunity to buy these products.
Old November 12th 21, 03:20 PM
jabriiil jabriiil is offline

Originally Posted by Rober Ganvazis View Post
Hello. I suffer from anxiety and depression since childhood, which has gotten much worse over the years. I come from a family with a significant psychological burden. I have tried various psychiatric medications which have often only made my symptoms worse. Not knowing what to do anymore. I found a page of natural substances that could help me, and I found cannabis and cannabis products. In particular I am talking about the cbd oil uk products that I found on your website. I can say that since using them I feel much better. And I am able to control even my panic attacks, which is really a breakthrough. I am very grateful for these products. They have practically changed my life. So thank you for giving us the opportunity to buy these products.
Thank you for the review! I will be thinking about purchasing this oil. I will have to wait a long time, though. Because I am from a country where such oil. But that's okay. I will wait.