Nemt

Old October 21st 21, 10:16 AM
Flying Flying is offline

Default Nemt

I've seen this somewhere on business forums and it makes me wonder whether it is a good business opportunity or not. What are your thoughts?
Old October 21st 21, 10:43 AM
Tommyboy Tommyboy is offline

Well. That's actually a good business opportunity you've taped to. I can give you a word of advice, but there's one condition- you shouldn't be in my city. I don't want more business rivals. Putting this aside, yous should check this website https://routegenie.com/ . You will find a ton of pieces of advice there.
Old October 30th 21, 10:34 PM
jabriiil jabriiil is offline

Originally Posted by Tommyboy View Post
Well. That's actually a good business opportunity you've taped to. I can give you a word of advice, but there's one condition- you shouldn't be in my city. I don't want more business rivals. Putting this aside, yous should check this website https://routegenie.com/ . You will find a ton of pieces of advice there.
cool posts
Old November 15th 21, 02:08 PM
Flying Flying is offline

Yeah, thank you for the reassurance. That's a good suggestion right here, the software is very interesting, but I'm reading the blog there right now.