Header too big!

Old October 11th 17, 12:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

Default Header too big!

On Thursday, 7 June 2001 21:40:28 UTC-5, Shawn wrote:
My header area is too large, pushing my document text to the center of the page,
way below the top margin. I have even tried deleting the text in the header
completely, but I have no luck correcting the problem. Any ideas?

What worked for me was to remove the styling from the footer. It seemed something was causing the footer to stretch.
Old August 28th 21, 02:01 PM
imsomething1 imsomething1 is offline

hello, if you are interested in photography and want to start earning money on your hobby and become a pro try https://fospace.co/projects here you will find your first customers and be able to grow professionally and achieve a good result
Old November 2nd 21, 03:31 PM
mila666 mila666 is offline

Working at home is my dream. I was checking different options and currency found a good source with remote volunteering. Such a solution is a pretty decent option if you want to find a good online job. I am really addicted to this method, because I am working as a freelancer and such a way helps me to apply for designing vacancies. I have already prepared my resume and wait for a good job option and interview.