Losing data in merge

Old June 21st 21, 10:26 PM
helencc helencc is offline

Default Losing data in merge

I am prepping a merge with over 500 items so I separated five out and am trying to get them right before I format the whole thing. After two days I am finally at a point where I can get the pictures to show up, but I have hit a wall I cannot seem to get over.

The data is in an Excel database. The first column should have a book cover and the second column has title, author, publication information, etc. I have seven merge fields in that column.

The first of the five items comes in fine. The second image shows up with the data for the third book. The next image shows up with no book data and there is no data or image for anything else.

Why isn't it finding and merging all my data? What do I need to do next?

Thanks, Helen
Attached Images