Social networks and their most important functions

Old August 21st 21, 02:11 PM
luckypenguin luckypenguin is offline

Default Social networks and their most important functions

Without what features can't a social network exist? What do you usually miss on social networks?
Old August 21st 21, 10:42 PM
pixie2 pixie2 is offline

The most important function in the social network is the ability to share messages, without this it certainly can not exist. Also, in my opinion, it is important to be able to search for people and add them as friends.
Old August 23rd 21, 10:35 AM
JohnDow JohnDow is offline

I would pay attention to these - registration form: make sure that the registration form is short and simple, all elements are in the center of the page and there are clear instructions to the user about where to click next; profile settings - the user will need the ability to change the user name, photo, choose language, content preferences, etc; messaging. In general, the topic is not for one message. I advise you to read https://www.aimprosoft.com/blog/how-...media-website/ for understanding, I think it will be useful for you.
Old November 17th 21, 09:13 AM
zoomer zoomer is offline

social media is really great and powerful marketing tool in or time
Old November 17th 21, 09:17 AM
grey6 grey6 is offline

Originally Posted by luckypenguin View Post
Without what features can't a social network exist? What do you usually miss on social networks?
I use different apps for work too. Especially I got interest in making new ecommerce solutions. I will check ecommerce software development I want to create few online shops for android and iphone. But app development experts say, the cost of building an eCommerce mobile app with basic e-commerce features starts from $5,000 to $7,000 for both iOS and Android

Last edited by grey6 : November 18th 21 at 11:25 AM.