A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » About WordBanter » About this forum
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

2K is going to make you the cover

Old October 25th 21, 08:54 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2021
Default 2K is going to make you the cover

NBA2K21 names 'walking highlight tape' Zion Williamson as next-gen cover athlete. New Orleans Pelicans rookie Zion Williamson has already appeared on the cover of NBA2K. On Wednesday, the organization revealed Williamson as one of the three cover athletes in NBA2K21. The game is expected to be launched later in the year. In the video posted by TikTok, Williamson is the future, being a "walking highlight-tape" who "will do the dunk for you."

Williamson is 20 on July 6 is the newest NBA player to appear on the cover. He will be on the next generation consoles: Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X games. Williamson declared that it was one of those feelings that remains in his mind. Source: ESPN. "It's a dream come true. When you go to these AAU tournaments, you're looking at the back of the magazine and thinking "That's me.' For it to occur so quickly, it's an incredible achievement."

The actor told Sports Illustrated his mother was the one to casually announce the information to him. "It was one of those small things such as, 'Hey, Mom How is it going? It was her response"Oh, 2K is going to make you the cover. Then it was one of those moments that just grab your whole attention, and you're like"What's that, real? Nah, you are playing. When my agent and team confirmed it ... as if I'm still processing it. This game is played globally. Everyone plays the game. It's an honor to be chosen as their cover athlete.

Damian Lillard was the first player to be named a cover athlete and will be on the latest-generation systems. The third athlete is expected to be announced on Thursday. The game used the former Duke star in its commercial earlier this month, which initially sparked talk he would be the featured athlete.

Want to learn more about Nba 2k22 Mt at https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2k22/Mt.html
Ads