Guides in training

Old November 7th 21, 08:56 PM
Rober Ganvazis Rober Ganvazis is offline

Default Guides in training

Hi guys. What do you use when you start your workouts. I'd be interested to hear from you. And maybe I'll take some tips for myself as well.
Old November 7th 21, 09:37 PM
jabriiil jabriiil is offline

Originally Posted by Rober Ganvazis View Post
Hi guys. What do you use when you start your workouts. I'd be interested to hear from you. And maybe I'll take some tips for myself as well.
I often use a href=https://peloton.****edconsumer.com/review.htmlpeloton/a . For me, it's the best idea. The trick of this exercise bike is the built-in computer, which is in the form factor of a 21.5-inch touchscreen monoblock. It runs the Android OS with the original shell and connects you to a crowd of the same maniacs with monster Peloton exercise bikes, as well as a trainer. In addition to the computer in the accessory I have a number of other cool features. For example, it uses the original belt instead of a chain, and the brake pads are replaced by magnets. That sounds pretty cool to me!

Last edited by jabriiil : November 7th 21 at 11:24 PM.
Old November 7th 21, 11:04 PM
Rober Ganvazis Rober Ganvazis is offline

Originally Posted by jabriiil View Post
I often use peloton . For me, it's the best idea. The trick of this exercise bike is the built-in computer, which is in the form factor of a 21.5-inch touchscreen monoblock. It runs the Android OS with the original shell and connects you to a crowd of the same maniacs with monster Peloton exercise bikes, as well as a trainer. In addition to the computer in the accessory I have a number of other cool features. For example, it uses the original belt instead of a chain, and the brake pads are replaced by magnets. That sounds pretty cool to me!
This is very cool! I'd like to buy it too. But unfortunately I do not have the opportunity. I hope someday I will be able to!