A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Page Layout
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Guides in training

Old November 7th 21, 08:56 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Sep 2021
Default Guides in training

Hi guys. What do you use when you start your workouts. I'd be interested to hear from you. And maybe I'll take some tips for myself as well.
Ads
Old November 7th 21, 09:37 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rober Ganvazis View Post
Hi guys. What do you use when you start your workouts. I'd be interested to hear from you. And maybe I'll take some tips for myself as well.
I often use a href=https://peloton.****edconsumer.com/review.htmlpeloton/a . For me, it's the best idea. The trick of this exercise bike is the built-in computer, which is in the form factor of a 21.5-inch touchscreen monoblock. It runs the Android OS with the original shell and connects you to a crowd of the same maniacs with monster Peloton exercise bikes, as well as a trainer. In addition to the computer in the accessory I have a number of other cool features. For example, it uses the original belt instead of a chain, and the brake pads are replaced by magnets. That sounds pretty cool to me!

Last edited by jabriiil : November 7th 21 at 11:24 PM.
Old November 7th 21, 11:04 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Sep 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabriiil View Post
I often use peloton . For me, it's the best idea. The trick of this exercise bike is the built-in computer, which is in the form factor of a 21.5-inch touchscreen monoblock. It runs the Android OS with the original shell and connects you to a crowd of the same maniacs with monster Peloton exercise bikes, as well as a trainer. In addition to the computer in the accessory I have a number of other cool features. For example, it uses the original belt instead of a chain, and the brake pads are replaced by magnets. That sounds pretty cool to me!
This is very cool! I'd like to buy it too. But unfortunately I do not have the opportunity. I hope someday I will be able to!