Writing letters without thinking

Old November 9th 21, 02:34 PM
CharlieWex CharlieWex is offline

Default Writing letters without thinking

Writing letters without thinking. That's what I would like, I just write a lot and I need to have some sort of template already. In fact, it would inspire me wildly if I wrote the same letters not by hand but mostly using a template. What should I do?
Old November 9th 21, 04:23 PM
DanTravis DanTravis is offline

Originally Posted by CharlieWex View Post
Writing letters without thinking. That's what I would like, I just write a lot and I need to have some sort of template already. In fact, it would inspire me wildly if I wrote the same letters not by hand but mostly using a template. What should I do?
To write without thinking you need to use templates. I personally use free letterhead templates regularly. In my opinion it's one of the coolest methods, it just helps you get it right and you don't waste energy on these unnecessary things. Just relax and have fun. Don't strain yourself! I think you might still need to try writing on your own and if you can't do it then of course use a template.