A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Page Layout
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Writing letters without thinking

Old November 9th 21, 02:34 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Nov 2021
Default Writing letters without thinking

Writing letters without thinking. That's what I would like, I just write a lot and I need to have some sort of template already. In fact, it would inspire me wildly if I wrote the same letters not by hand but mostly using a template. What should I do?
Ads
Old November 9th 21, 04:23 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Nov 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieWex View Post
Writing letters without thinking. That's what I would like, I just write a lot and I need to have some sort of template already. In fact, it would inspire me wildly if I wrote the same letters not by hand but mostly using a template. What should I do?
To write without thinking you need to use templates. I personally use free letterhead templates regularly. In my opinion it's one of the coolest methods, it just helps you get it right and you don't waste energy on these unnecessary things. Just relax and have fun. Don't strain yourself! I think you might still need to try writing on your own and if you can't do it then of course use a template.