Is it possible to notarize documents virtually? Is it safe as well?

Old November 18th 21, 11:21 AM
joshfreeman joshfreeman is online now

Default Is it possible to notarize documents virtually? Is it safe as well?

just curious about this way of notarization.
Old November 18th 21, 11:49 AM
johneggers johneggers is offline

Originally Posted by joshfreeman View Post
just curious about this way of notarization.
Rather than being physically present, a person appears before the Notary using audio-visual technology over the internet at the time of the notarization. Webcam notarization, online notarization, and virtual notarization are all terms used to describe remote online notarization. If you're still worried about the process, you can hire a mobile notary, which is a viable and secure option. I'm aware of this because I've worked with notary services in Los Angeles for a long time.
Old November 18th 21, 11:58 AM
joshfreeman joshfreeman is online now

Originally Posted by johneggers View Post
Rather than being physically present, a person appears before the Notary using audio-visual technology over the internet at the time of the notarization. Webcam notarization, online notarization, and virtual notarization are all terms used to describe remote online notarization. If you're still worried about the process, you can hire a mobile notary, which is a viable and secure option. I'm aware of this because I've worked with notary services in Los Angeles for a long time.
Hey, thanks for the response.

Running Word in Windows safe mode (not Word safe mode) Dale Microsoft Word Help 2 October 22nd 08 07:29 PM
get out of safe mode djtpric Microsoft Word Help 1 September 25th 08 07:47 PM
email address header not safe in Word documents Chittapoo Microsoft Word Help 3 February 7th 07 01:37 PM
Safe Mode monamamaya Page Layout 1 March 8th 05 03:17 PM
safe start up KenD Microsoft Word Help 1 February 9th 05 12:12 AM