procedure to create a new folder?

Old September 19th 06, 02:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
newuser

Default procedure to create a new folder?

Please instruct me on how to open a new folder. This is new to me. Thanks
Old September 19th 06, 02:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

The use of folders is basic to the functioning of Windows. From any file
operations window. Navigate to where you want the new sub folder to be,
right click and select new folder.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old September 20th 06, 05:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan

Crikey! Relevant post is there though.