how do i get a chart that keeps track of time for my employees

Old December 18th 06, 09:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bunnsone4

Default how do i get a chart that keeps track of time for my employees

What can i do to find a chart or timetable to keep track of my employees time
example: peliton......something like that.
Old December 19th 06, 09:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hi bunnsone

bunnsone4 wrote:
What can i do to find a chart or timetable to keep track of my employees time
example: peliton......something like that.

look op templates in office online.

You will want to do this in Excel or Access, not in Word.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS