Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tunjobs

Default i setup a watermark on my document and i have tried removing it.

I setup a watermark on my document and it won't remove.
i have tried all possible ways to remove it but without success.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

You can't have tried ALL possible ways, or you would have succeeded. A
watermark is only a graphic, and deletable as such. Activate headers and
footers, select it, and delete.

"tunjobs" wrote in message
I setup a watermark on my document and it won't remove.
i have tried all possible ways to remove it but without success.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

A watermark is a graphic set behind text in the header/footer view. You can
select it with the white arrow on the drawing toolbar and then when selected
it can be deleted.