Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
L.M. L.M. is offline

Default MY SHIFT KEY DOES NOT WORK, ANY IDEAS

I CANNOT GET BOTH SHIFT KEYS TO WORK, I AM USING XP MEDIA ADDITION, IT HAS
BEEN WORKING OK BUT MY SOME WAS DOING SOME HOMEWORK WHEN HE GOT A MESSAGE
ABOUT STICKY KEY BUT HE JUST CLEARED IT, SHIFT KEY HAS NOT WORKED SINCE. I
HAVE LOOKED IN THE ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS BUT STICKY KEYS IS NOT TICKED, IF I
TICK IT IT DOES NOT CORRECT THE PROBLEM.
LOGITECH SEEMS TO THINK IT IS A MICROSOFT PROBLEM.