Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
blrbb blrbb is offline

Default Word - dropping sentences i type

why does keep losing my sentences I type???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Are you using a Notebook type computer with a touch pad mouse thing.

If so, you might be inadvertently selecting text that you have typed and
then pressing the next key on the keyboard will be causing it to be replaced
by the character that you have just typed.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.