Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dyager dyager is offline

Default Word 2007 changes format in a Word 2003 file

I am working in Word 2007. When I load a document from another computer
created in Word 2003, the formatting changes. How can I keep the original
formatting?
--
dyager
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi dyager,

Word uses the active printer driver, plus the installed fonts to work out the page layout. If the font versions or printer driver on
the Word 2007 PC are different from those on the Word 2003 PC, that can account for the layout differences.

--
Cheers
macropod