john andrew

Default autosave

hello

I want to autosave my work using word2002. I know i set the autosave in
options in case of a system crash. I want to save automatically without
having to manually click on save or I dont save changes by mistake.

Can I do this?
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 00:37:02 -0800, "john andrew"
wrote:

hello

I want to autosave my work using word2002. I know i set the autosave in
options in case of a system crash. I want to save automatically without
having to manually click on save or I dont save changes by mistake.

Can I do this?

Not really. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/AutomaticSave.htm for an
explanation.

Try to get in the habit of pressing Ctrl+S every time you stop to
think about what you're writing -- it's much the best way.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman