Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Legal Legal is offline

Default What happened to my second page of text?

I typed a whole page of text and as I continued typing, I noticed that I
didn't have a second page of text. How can I get to my second page of text?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Go to Format Columns (or in Word 2007, Page Layout Columns More
Columns). Select the One button -- even if it already appears selected --
and click OK.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman