Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
B. Parravano

Default Pagination - equal number of lines per page

I've set up several Word 2003 files the same - Times New Roman 12, double
spaced, 1" top, .5" bottom margin, 1.5 right and left, .5" header and footer.
I need to get exactly 25 lines per page on each one. I'm using line
numbering. Each page varies in total lines no matter what I do, most with
only 23 lines / page, others with 22, 24 or 25.

Help, please!

Thanks so much.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Glad I could help.